- To make effective use of your Aniball Inco and to evaluate the results of your efforts, it is important to regularly exercise as well as adhere to a certain regimen. Regular training (i.e. at least 15 minutes each day) reduces difficulties within approximately 3 months.
- Women suffering from incontinence or those in the postpartum period should consult their gynecologist, urologist or physiotherapist about the individual exercises of the device.
- During exercise, it is a common mistake to pull the belly button into the abdomen or to pull the gluteus muscles towards you. This is an inappropriate substitute that prevents the true deep activation of your pelvic muscles.
- During exercise, never hold your breath! (except before the intentional coughing during the pressure resistance training).
- Initially, you may have difficulty activating the muscles and feeling the balloon push. In that case, do not give up and continue with your daily workout. It will also help if you intensify your concentration and have a consistent visualization of individual exercises within your mind.
- Sometimes you can feel the fatigue of the pelvic muscles. That’s okay, and it’s a signal that you practiced properly. If the fatigue is so great that the muscles can not be activat- ed, stop the exercise.
- If you experience a significant and disproportionate feeling of pressure and tension in the lower abdomen, stop or quit the exercise.
- Never practice through pain or significant discomfort! Pain is not a sign of the right exercise. What you should feel is a pleasant pull from the stretching or the muscle activation.
- Learn to control the muscles of your pelvic floor also outside the balloon exercise throughout the day . Before coughing or sneezing, imagine that you are holding the balloon again and preventing it from slipping out of the vagina. This activation will help regulate urinary leakage in a stressful situation. Never force the pelvic floor to “stiffen” by interrupting urination! This action may interfere with the urinary reflex.
Do not use the Aniball Inco medical device when the following occurs:
- any bleeding from the vagina
- the presence of a condyloma in the vagina or in the vaginal area
- inflammation of the vagina
- genital herpes
- vaginal injury
- precanceroses and other pathologies of the cervix, vagina or external genitalia
- uterine decline
Do not use Aniball Inco in the puerperium and in the first six weeks after gynecological procedures and operations (including laser treatment of the genitals).
Take special care when using Aniball Inco medical device in the following cases:
- the presence of varices in the vagina or the external genitalia
- recent treatment of vaginal inflammation (vaginal brittleness persists)
- after vaginal surgery (postoperative scars may affect the elasticity of the vagina)
- occurrence of lichen sclerosus of the external genitalia (this is a chronic skin disease)
- tumor disease in the pelvic region
If you are suffering, or have previously suffered, from any of the above-described illnesses, or have experienced the procedures described above, it is necessary to consult with your doctor!