Aniball – for easier childbirth
If you want to avoid tearing during childbirth or episiotomies, then familiarize yourself with the Aniball medical aid for antenatal preparation and strengthening the pelvic floor muscles after childbirth.
Exercising with Aniball is proven to offer:
- effective physical and mental preparedness and self-confidence for birth,
- a significantly lower risk of tearing or episiotomy during childbirth,
- shortening of the second stage of labor,
- training for expulsion of the newborn,
- training in the appropriate position for birth,
- preparation of birth canal for the passage of the head of the child,
- strengthening of the muscles of the pelvic floor after birth
- effective postpartum rehabilitation.
Start practicing from the completed 36th week of pregnancy, just 15 min. daily.
including VAToptions more info
MUDr. Šárka Kutálková
MUDr. Marián Kollár
MUDr. Aleš Jurčík
Want to hear the opinion of experts on Aniball? Read more of them!
Your experience with Aniball ...
Read about several experienced Aniball users.
Do you have any questions?
Read frequently asked questions about Aniball and corresponding answers. And if you have any other questions, feel free to write us immediately...